710 - Reception
•Tethered by a cord rather than chain, the 710 Reception
Pen has a unique feature - after use the pen slowly returns to the base
• The automatic return system is designed to minimise
the writing resistance. The system automatically reduces the
resistance when the pen is in the writing position.
• The unit is self contained and does not require
batteries or an external power supply.
• Can be produced in different colours or carry a
• Advanced integrated functions
and features designed to effectively negate the need for future
unit replacement. Thus allowing you to fit and forget.
• Simple and fast to replace
• Designed to be used extensively by multiple users - Anti-Damage design.
• Space saving design with minimal counter ‘foot print’
unit fixed to counter top in chosen position with screw or Ultra
High Bond adhesive pad [ provided ].
• The permanent base plate
stays fixed to counter top for easy interchange-ability of unit
/ parts without removing the base-plate - and the resulting
"sticky mess“ .
• Uses easy to fit universal refills,
which can be fitted quickly with no skills or tools required.
• Visual low ink indicator.
•Ergonomic non-slip and easy-grip design
enables easier use of the pen by your customers, especially
those who find traditional pens difficult to use (elderly
and arthritic etc).
• Contrasting colours of the pen holder
are designed to help guide the partially sighted.